Polygon Daily: Desu Desu Desu (Fri 25/1)

Todays header comes to you from Ruvolurt

OHAYO GOZAIMASU~ Today, I'm taking over this desu O(≧∇≦)O O(≧∇≦)O. I'll be your host for today (and probably last 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。) desu! Today's PD was inspired by this video here desu. As for me being host, all I say is bring all the animus, comics, potaytoes! Besides that, be ready to have your own portable waifu, or if you haven't slept that much ⊙︿⊙ this might help~

NEWS

StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm's new replay and resume features detailed by Blizzard by Michael McWhertor

EA's Origin now in alpha for Mac by Michael McWhertor

Sega purchased THQ's Relic Entertainment to 'reinforce PC game development capabilities' by Tracey Lien

Total War: Shogun 2 Gold Edition coming to North America and Europe in March by Alexa Ray Corriea

FEATURES

In Search of the Heart of Bungie by Russ Pitts

East meets West: Capcom's Lost Planet 3 blueprint by Sam Machkovech

REVIEWS

Earth Defense Force 2017

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

FORUM POSTS

JRPGs for 360 that aren't FFXIII... by steve19137

Metal Gear Rising: Identity Crisis by Foxmcloud555

Hey, you. Games that need remakes - what are they? by Shaun McIlroy

The State of the Industry by twoBrokenThumbs

COTD

Hey Lady Sonic, why not give them a .. ring.

Toot! Toot!

CoffeeJezus | 4 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts desu. 日本つづくtomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create animus header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day.

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND PEOPLE!

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker