Polygon Daily: Off Topic MAN EDITION (26-27/1)

Todays header comes to you from Manly Men, because MAN.

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

Remember yesterday, with all the cutesy Japanese stuff? Well this is the weekend, and this is Paddys ranch now, and I say it's time for the MAN EDITION. All beef, all muscle, all shark-fighting. These headers look to big, you say? The headers were too small to contain the pure, unrivalled testosterone power of manliness, and were punched bigger! Now quit looking at me like that, AND GO BE MANLY, EVEN THE LADIES.

NEWS

Impire trailer is a mashup of imps, dungeon crawling and Celtic metal by Dave Tach

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time animated short turns back the clock by Samit Sarkar

Senator links video games, assault rifles and Sandy Hook shootings by Dave Tach

Rockstar 'threatened to sue the shit' out of a TV series called 'LA Noir,' says Frank Darabont (update: Take-Two denies it threatened suit) by Emily Gera

THQ employees pack up their desks as execs try to find them new jobs by Brian Crecente

FEATURES

In Search of the Heart of Bungie by Russ Pitts

East meets West: Capcom's Lost Planet 3 blueprint by Sam Machkovech

REVIEWS

Earth Defense Force 2017

LittleBigPlanet Karting

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

FORUM POSTS

Your Top RPGs This Generation by Paradox me

The Escape Pod: Share Your Weekend Plans (Fri 25/1) by Shaun McIlroy

I promised I wasn't going to cry... by Marcelo Ardon

Anybody Else Miss Physical Manuals? by psycoking

COTD

My Solid Snake is like 6.5 inches.

<Snake envy

ginza.suruga | 6 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts, suckers! Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread. Remember, if you make it manly, you make it right!

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day. Manly people do that, and you want to be manly. That's all from me, so what are you looking at? Go talk about stuff, because:

MANLY

X

forgot?

Please choose a new Polygon username and password

As part of the new Polygon launch, prior users will need to choose a permanent username, along with a new password.

Your username will be used to login to Polygon going forward.

I already have a Vox Media account!

Verify Vox Media account

Please login to your Vox Media account. This account will be linked to your previously existing Eater account.

Please choose a new Polygon username and password

As part of the new Polygon launch, prior MT authors will need to choose a new username and password.

Your username will be used to login to Polygon going forward.

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker