Polygon Daily: Off Topic, Don't Blink (Mon 27/1)

Todays header comes to you from Hell.

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

It's Monday, we're through the weekend. What did you get upto? I went to a wedding fayre with Paddy & Laura for like 10 mins before nipping to their place and watching Dredd (then returning home to a leaking ceiling due to a mistake of my upstairs neighbour). But that's fine. I played a ton of Dark Souls this weekend, and talked to Foxmcloud555 and CoffeeJezus for like 5 hours between them over Google/Skype. I'm addicted.

In SERIOUS NEWS: I'm giving you all advance notice. Once a month this thread will be renamed Polygon Monthly: A Community Update. It'll probably be a different format, but it will likely be on the first Monday of that month. This is something I need to do to keep the community (not just this thread) up to date on the happenings across the site. From games, to roundups. Once a month Polygon Daily will not exist but please feel free to use it as you do this thread - to talk about anything you want (though if you really want a conversation on a specific game thing please start a thread about it - it makes my job a bit easier guys).

NEWS

Eve Online players wage a massive battle with more than 2,800 involved by Megan Farokhmanesh

Final Fantasy 11: Seekers of Adoulin soundtrack releases in Japan March 27 by Megan Farokhmanesh

Bungie gives mistaken gamer a free copy of Halo 4 by Megan Farokhmanesh

Sony launches PS Vita referral incentive for $20 PSN card, 1,000 Sony Rewards points by Megan Farokhmanesh

Skyrim Dragonborn DLC available for PC pre-order on Steam by Megan Farokhmanesh

FEATURES

In Search of the Heart of Bungie by Russ Pitts

REVIEWS

Earth Defense Force 2017

LittleBigPlanet Karting

FORUM POSTS

Your Top RPGs This Generation by Paradox me

Game (Controller) Theory: Where The Heck Does The Left Analog Stick Go? by troyork

Room 101 - The Gaming Edition! by AlphaFist

Comics! Cartoons! Anime! Crisis Vol. 2, No. 6: Ackin' So Cray-Cray by BreadKnight

Metal Gear Rising: Identity Crisis by Foxmcloud555

COTD

Ok kids, are you sitting down?

Because POW right in the awesome!

IT ARRIVED TODAY!

Also, check out what I did to my coffee table.

Foxmcloud555 | 7 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day.

Daddy is watching.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker