Polygon Daily Off-Topic: On With Polygon: Year Two (Fri 25 Oct)

Polygon: Year Two

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

We're now here longer than a year. We'll have some good re-visiting of forum posts from Monday onwards. Think of it as a Polygon Revisited kind of fun thing.

NEWS

Forza 5 Paddock Edition limited to 3,000 units by Tracey Lien

Video games achieve near complete penetration in Australia by Jenna Pitcher

Gran Turismo 6 limited edition Ayrton Senna bundle coming to Brazil by Michael McWhertor

Super Castlevania 4 headed to Wii U for Halloween by Dave Tach

Get a blue PS3 bundled with NHL 14 for $249.99 in Canada by Dave Tach

FEATURES

Scandinavian crunch: Pid developer Might and Delight goes its own way by Eric Fridén

REVIEWS

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies

SPEED RUN

FORUM POSTS

Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 1, No. 7: Cast the Power! by Cobaltios

Pokemon X/Y Recent Happenings Thread 2 by Cobaltios

Hearthstone: Top Decking Can Make or Break You by Lucky Lightford

Xbox One - Disc or Digital by MicroNerd95

Polynauts D&D; (Week of 2012/10/26) by Rhyz

Alright, I just need some clarification on the upgrading of games. by PaPaJ0Ke

COTD

I just wanted to pop in and thank all of you for being part of Polygon for the past year. I wish I had more time to participate in the forums, but I love lurking a couple times a week. You are all excellent and without question the best part of working online.

Chris Plante | 16 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day.

Loading poll...