Polygon Daily Off Topic: The Night of the Polygon (Thurs 14 Nov)

Today's header comes to you from Blatantninja23

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

After a long night of PS4, the Polygon emerges from its chrysalis anew.

NEWS

Football Manager Handheld 2014 available on iOS and Android by Emily Gera

Deep Down will have an infinite number of randomly generated dungeons by Emily Gera

Report: Being John Malkovich director considering a leap into video games by Jenna Pitcher

Gone Home and four albums available now as a bundle by Jenna Pitcher

GaymerX organizers developing cyberpunk adventure game by Jenna Pitcher

Microsoft unveils new Halo: Spartan Assault achievements for Xbox 360 and One by Jenna Pitcher

Pirated Football Manager 2013 downloaded 10 million times by Colin Campbell

MIT’s inFORM uses Kinect to physically interact through a computer by Megan Farokhmanesh

REVIEWS

Knack

Resogun

Contrast

Killzone: Shadow Fall

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus

SPEED RUN

FORUM POSTS

Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 1, No. 9: Cats in Planes by Nipah

YouTube App on Xbox One? by jamezhall

3DS vs Vita or The Holiday Handheld Debacle by craigitsfriday

TV, Movies, Music! - Polymedia #0.1: UNDER CONSTRUCTION by darknightgotham

Dragon Ball Binge by GhastlysGhost

Anyone getting a 360NE? by Uncompetative

COTD

People are just too investing in defending their choices, rational thought be damned.

I’m gonna get a PS4, but I’m not gonna sit here and try to defend a console I haven’t even played… I think a 7.5 is fair as someone’s opinion, but until I get my hands on one of my own, I’ll just sit here and go "uh huh, I’ll keep that in mind."

Nipah | 9 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day.

Loading poll...
X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker