Polygon Weekender: Off-Topic Weather Warnings (2-3 Nov)

Today's header comes to you from darknighgotham

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

Speed Run will be updated later when it's published to YouTube, I'm also feeling a bit under the weather today - send me meds.

NEWS

Call of Duty: Ghosts' Extinction mode classes explained by Michael McWhertor

The Besties 77: A kid-shaped pile of rats by Chris Plante

Xbox One will be DLNA-compatible, supports audio CD playback, Microsoft confirms by Michael McWhertor

How Patrick Soderlund hopes to transform EA and its game engines by Dave Tach

Battlefield 4 Second Assault DLC maps revealed by Alexa Ray Corriea

Report: Wii Karaoke U doesn't censor explicit lyrics by Alexa Ray Corriea

Wadjet Eye Games loses over 30,000 Steam keys to exploit by Alexa Ray Corriea

FEATURES

Carving the One: The industrial design of Microsoft's next-generation Xbox by Charlie Hall

SPEED RUN

Coming soon

FORUM POSTS

Who has made the switch since E3? by jordanddunn

Programming within game? Name? by eoinmurphyco

Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 1, No. 8: Plight of the Living Dead by zombie711

Pokemon X/Y Discussions by Cobaltios

Anyone participating by Sen0r Awes0me

Why I cancelled my XBOX ONE pre-order. by Uncompetative

Console Game Series of the Generation! by 1Legend

COTD

Sounds like someone had a bad blind date.

Sabre Swinger | 9 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day.

Loading poll...