Polygon Daily: Off Topic, TL;DR (Mon 11/2)

Todays header is really quite colourful

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

It's Monday, and that means a new week. Right now I'm listening to CoffeeJezus tell me about Undead Burg, and his many trials and failures when he started playing Dark Souls. Incredibly thorough you might say. Me? I suck, I'm stuck at Sen's Fortress - pretty lame huh?

NEWS

Mass Effect, World of Warcraft and more translated into popular board games by Megan Farokhmanesh

Wildman Kickstarter update introduces viewers to Kevin Pun’s concept art by Megan Farokhmanesh

Nancy Pelosi disagrees that video games are the cause of violence by Megan Farokhmanesh

Bandai America launching Pac-Man toyline based off upcoming TV show by Megan Farokhmanesh

Dark Souls 2 poll will let fans choose the tagline by Megan Farokhmanesh

Rise of the Triad production diary details design by Megan Farokhmanesh

Cliff Bleszinski's biggest regret was the launch of Gears of War 2’s online play by Megan Farokhmanesh

Skylanders-inspired board games coming this summer by Megan Farokhmanesh

Dead Space 3 infinite resource mining is 'not a glitch,' says EA by Megan Farokhmanesh

Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen gameplay trailer is full of fights by Megan Farokhmanesh

FEATURES

Alice: Ubisoft's plan to change storytelling in video games by Chris Plante

They Could be Heroes: Conifer Games At the Gates by Russ Pitts

REVIEWS

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Dead Space 3

FORUM POSTS

Polygon Atelier: Community art thread (01-02/2013) by TXChris

Comics! Cartoons! Anime! Crisis Vol. 2, No. 7: Taste like fricken by zombie711

Pokémon Hype Thread - February '13 by Shaun McIlroy

The PolyMusic Jukebox by Helis

POLYNAUT SOULS: DARK SOULS by CoffeeJezus

Recap: The Walking Dead, Episode 9 (Sunday 10/2) by Shaun McIlroy

Phil Collins? by CoffeeJezus

Show us YOUR Game - Part 2 by -Silver-

DRAGON'S DOGMA: DARK ARISEN by CoffeeJezus

Halo 4: Analyzed by m fish

The Rayman Legends Delay by Foxmcloud555

Flashback: Let's revisit the PS3 reveal from 2005 by Shaun McIlroy

I Think I'm Done With Handheld Gaming, Guys. by Ikaruwa

Polygon Daily: Off Topic Gamecenter CX (Sat 9-10/2) by PaddyStardust

COTD

#PDGuess Foxmcloud555’s reaction to the Rayman delay news.

Pojodin | 3 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to the @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and our @Polynauts for Polygon Community updates throughout the day.