Polygon Daily: Off Topical Prinny-Go-Bump (Wed 13/2)

Todays header comes to you from Nipah

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

Yesterday was an entertaining day. We seem to be gathering more regulars to our Polygon Daily bonfire here in Off-Topic, but at the same time everyone seems to be getting involved more in threads! I like it. I'm off out, I'll be around every now and then but if you have a question then tweet.

NEWS

Telltale’s DC Comic Fables game still in production, will use a different name by Megan Farokhmanesh

GDC hosting talks about Dishonored, Journey, Wii U development and NASA by Dave Tach

Square Enix discounts Final Fantasy, Hitman and more for President's Day sale by Dave Tach

BBC program names Media Molecule's Siobhan Reddy as one of the UK's most powerful women by Dave Tach

Nexuiz's future remains tangled after THQ bankruptcy by Dave Tach

Rare Nintendo promotional videos provide a glimpse of '90s marketing by Samit Sarkar

Halo 2 PC multiplayer support extended through June, 343 investigating 'further support options' by Dave Tach

GDC 2013 will have a high school reunion-style photobooth courtesy of iam8bit by Alexa Ray Corriea

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 getting worldwide console demos by Dave Tach

Serious Sam Double D XXL gun diary gives the lowdown on weapons by Megan Farokhmanesh

FEATURES

The Sinner's Sandwich: Deadly Premonition's creator on making a good bad game by Philip KollarREVIEWS

Aliens: Colonial Marines

FORUM POSTS

Polygon Daily: Off-Topic Spinal Weaver (Tue 12/2) by Salias

Biggest disappointments of the Wii/PS3/Xbox 360 generation by Sterling Smith

Pokémon Hype Thread - February '13 by Shaun McIlroy

Comics! Cartoons! Anime! Crisis Vol. 2, No. 7: Taste like fricken by zombie711

Destiny: Will it be great? by patod

The PolyMusic Jukebox by Helis

Biggest good surprises of the Wii/Xbox 360/PS3 generation by Sterling Smith

Aliens: Colonial Marines - Let Down? by cheeteur

Did you try indie game Bleed? by emirarkman

The Video Game Channel We Deserve by movieman52

The Rayman Legends Delay by Foxmcloud555

Just Can't Drive Myself to Play by Paladin58

The big discussion about boss fights. by Jonse

COTD

Geoff Keighley the Dorito pope!

Gigawings | 8 Recommend

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day. Strangely hypnotic.