Best DLC of the Seventh Generation?

Okay, so this has been the first generation with real DLC content. Yes, it's been a ho-hum point for some, and there's no doubt some companies *cough Capcom cough* have abused it.

But what have been your favorite DLC packs so far?

Mass-effect-bring-down-the-sky-kapak_medium

Okay, this was spectacular. From the very start you knew it would be good. The music. The greatness. Not to mention the Normandy VI, to me, was a foreshadowing of EDI. Maybe it's been surpassed by now, but in 2008, this was great compared to most DLC.

Kasumis-stolen-memory-dlc-img433532_medium

The whole dinner party aspect of this was a new one. It felt good. I think the only hampering was the fact that Kasumi wasn't a fully-scripted character, just another NPC.

2642682360_7f202e031a_medium

Why is Cold Storage on here? It's not my favorite Halo 3 map. It's not the best map either. But it was free. Despite Microsoft being idiots and failing to please their user base, Bungie slipped this one out for all of us. That makes it great.

What are your favorite DLC's?

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker