Poly-Toys (Toy Discusion Thread) Wave 1

Polytoysheader_zps6ab12b15_medium

So we've got threads for all sorts of stuff, but not one for toys. I figured this needed to be fixed, so I'm starting the Poly-Toys thread (feel free to suggest better names). Come here to discuss whatever kind of toys you like, be they giant robots (the best kind) or anime girl statues (meh).

Toy of the Week

I also figured I'd do a toy of the week thing. We'll see how it works out.

Tumblr_mhs70uiq9j1ry0ru7o1_1280_medium

This week we've got Masterpiece Soundwave. Takara just released this guy the past month, and it's easily one of the best toys I've ever had. Luckily for those who want the toy, but don't want to buy the expensive import version, Hasbro has announced they will be releasing it stateside and in Europe with all 5 cassettes.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker