Polygon Daily: I Guess Anyone Can Do Off-Topic Now (Sat-Sun/2-3/2)

Todays Stan Lee infused header comes to you from Revolurt

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

Welcome! welcome! welcome! Back to the Superior discussion topic, Polynauts Daily as written by me, the one and only BreadKnight, where nobody reads the top portion and there's a high chance nobody will realize I wrote PD until someone points it out in a comment. I've always thought this thread needed WAY more Spider-Man but unfortunately we have....ughh....DEDICATED THREADS for things like comics,cartoons and anime and even music! But hey don't let that stop you from posting everything in the wrong place in an act of misguided rebellion.(I know I did, enjoy the music everyone? Special thanks to Fox for the help on that front!)

NEWS

Evo 2013 registration now open, passes required to attend by Michael McWhertor

Zynga's chief designer left to work on smaller games by Dave Tach

Mojang tallied 2012 revenue of nearly $240M, looking to expand Minecraft to new markets by Samit Sarkar

Bethesda hiring programmers for an unannounced next-gen console game by Dave Tach

FEATURES

Fighting the tide: the struggle to revive Ecco the Dolphin by Megan Farokhmanesh

Turn by Turn: The Story of Battlefront by Charlie Hall

In Search of the Heart of Bungie by Russ Pitts

REVIEWS

Antichamber

Skulls of the Shogun

Fire Emblem: Awakening

LittleBigPlanet Karting

FORUM POSTS

PlayStation 4: A Speculative Wishlist by Rio_GTi

My take on the Ouya by TXChris

Game (Controller) Theory: Did The Gamecube Get Face Buttons Correct? by troyork

Pokémon X/Y Monthly Hype Thread - February '13 by Shaun McIlroy

COTD

Marnin. Happy friday! Here’s some fail.

TheRealDoshu | 6 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day.

DOES WHATEVER A SPIDER-CAN But you know, now with more modern and less 60's