Polygon Daily: Off-Topic Alchemical Bacon (Thu 28/2)

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about stuff that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Let's keep the frequent big topics off in their own discussion posts, though, to prevent each day's Polygon Daily from overflowing. Also stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be yaokgood.

Tuesday's header was from Mafia 2, released on Windows, OSX, Xbox360, and PS3. Congrats to PaddyStardust, Nipah, spookyxelectric, xMP44x, Thabass, and Mintycrys for guessing correctly!

Today is the last header of the month and I'll announce the winner next Tuesday. I'll be taking a hiatus for at least next month in regards to the header contest. I'll also post how I've been recording the scores, as I think there may be some confusion on how the contest works.

Them rules:

• Place #PDGuess in front of all your guesses. This also allows you to append your guess to the end of a normal comment. Keep in mind, we will be searching ONLY for #PDGuess when we do our search, so it's imperative you include this tag with your answer.

• You only get ONE guess, so make it count. If you guess multiple times, only your first guess will be counted, even if you get it right later on.

• Guesses will be taken up until the next Polygon Daily is posted.

• Even if the first person guesses right, everyone still gets a chance to post their guess. It's not about being first, it's about having the most correct guesses by the end of the month. This makes it fair to people in all time zones.

• I won't tell you the answer until the next Polygon Daily and I won't be giving any hints. Not even Shaun knows the answers to these headers. You guys can work together with this, as it's not the first person who gets the right answer gets a point, but each person who gets it right that day. However, at the end of each month... THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

NEWS

Insomniac Games files for Sunset Overdrive trademark by Jenna Pitcher

Deus Ex: Human Defiance trademark application submitted by Square Enix by Jenna Pitcher

State of Decay developers dive deeper into their zombie survival game in new Q&A by Michael McWhertor

Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes shutting down due to financial troubles by Megan Farokhmanesh

Blizzard bringing something 'different from our other games' to PAX East by Dave Tach

FEATURES

Drink and Revive: The rise of Barcade by Simon Parkin

Design by Osmosis: The Story of Outernauts by Dave Tach

REVIEWS

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2

FORUM POSTS

Best version of Smash Bros. by paultheg33k

A God of War: Norse Mythology reboot coming? by The_Icon

Comics! Cartoons! Anime! Crisis Vol. 2, No. 9: Eh, What's Up Ock? by BreadKnight

Obvious PS4 Pricing by Grush

Lego City Undercover: As Good as the Previews Suggest? by Avid8Bit

COTD

We dance for dollars.

TheRealDoshu | 4 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day.