Polygon Daily: Off-Topic Fish Beetle (Thu 7/2)

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

Tuesday's header was from Watch_Dogs, not yet released on PC, XBOX 360, and PS3. Congrats to those of you that guessed correctly! Good luck on today's header!

I'm going to open a poll to see the interest in switching up the contest format.

Here's the rules:

• Place #PDGuess in front of all your guesses. This also allows you to append your guess to the end of a normal comment. Keep in mind, we will be searching ONLY for #PDGuess when we do our search, so it's imperative you include this tag with your answer.

• You only get ONE guess, so make it count. If you guess multiple times, only your first guess will be counted, even if you get it right later on.

• Guesses will be taken up until the next Polygon Daily is posted.

• Even if the first person guesses right, everyone still gets a chance to post their guess. It's not about being first, it's about having the most correct guesses by the end of the month. This makes it fair to people in all time zones.

• I won't tell you the answer until the next Polygon Daily and I won't be giving any hints. Not even Shaun knows the answers to these headers. You guys can work together with this, as it's not the first person who gets the right answer gets a point, but each person who gets it right that day. However, at the end of each month... THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

NEWS

Guild Wars 2 content update Flame and Frost: The Gathering Storm arriving Feb. 26 by Jenna Pitcher

Bungie to unveil its sci-fantasy, action shooter Destiny ‘within a matter of weeks' by Jenna Pitcher

Sacred Citadel character featurette introduces the Ancarian Ranger by Megan Farokhmanesh

Namco Bandai and Nintendo unveil Mario Kart Arcade Grand Prix DX cabinet by Alexa Ray Corriea

Star Citizen's death mechanic will help create a 'sense of living history' through mortality by Megan Farokhmanesh

FEATURES

They Could be Heroes: Conifer Games At the Gates by Russ Pitts

From BioShock to gardening to Card Hunter by Tracey Lien

REVIEWS

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Dead Space 3

FORUM POSTS

Games you didn't like at first, but changed your mind after giving them... by Jonseh

Do reviews influence you? by ProjectNatalie

Sly Cooper: Thieves by Philip Kollar

Was FF6 really the best Final Fantasy of all time? by Shaun McIlroy

Ouya: Exposing The Ignorance of Some by troyork

COTD

I1droc1_medium

Black Knight Rebel | 9 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day.

Loading poll...