Polygon Daily: Off Topic Gamecenter CX (Sat 9-10/2)

Todays header comes to you from Majornougat

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Or just bicker. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

It's another weekend, and after my week off, I'm back with a vengeance. And what better way to return to form that to share one of my favourite shows in the world: Gamecenter CX. The best description I ever saw for this, was that it's Top Gear for videogames. Go watch it, right now. Look, here, this is episode 1, especially for you!

NEWS

Ouya's plans to curate great game content in a crowded online store by Michael McWhertor

thatgamecompany's heart remains unchanged after post-Journey exodus by Brian Crecente

Watch the DICE Awards intro that everyone has been talking about by Brian Crecente

Ubisoft offers second Rayman Legends demo exclusively on Wii U to atone for delay by Samit Sarkar

129 days in prison: A Bohemia developer speaks out about his detainment in Greece by Emily Gera

FEATURES

Alice: Ubisoft's plan to change storytelling in video games by Chris Plante

They Could be Heroes: Conifer Games At the Gates by Russ Pitts

REVIEWS

Dead Space 3

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

FORUM POSTS

I Think I'm Done With Handheld Gaming, Guys. by Ikaruwa

My first experience with DMC, and likely my last. by kerrigan

You Should Play Board Games, And Here's Why by Clayton Ashley

Flashback: Let's revisit the PS3 reveal from 2005 by Shaun McIlroy

COTD

In honor of those of us in the Northeast US….

SNOW

SuperNewb | 9 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day. Because otherwise, who knows what you might miss!?

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker