How quickly do you type?

I was chatting to Shaun on Skype and I noticed how quickly you can send and receive a reply... which got me wondering, how quickly do my fellow Polygon users type? I decided to run a test on TypeRacer.net (but TyprX.com is also cool if you want to use it), and now I want you to test yourselves as well!

If you could, do it in the format of:

Site:

Keyboard:

Words Per Minute:

Accuracy:

Quote:

Since the quote's randomized it's a bit less accurate than scientists would want, but I am not a scientist. I am an Irish bloke... and that's the next best thing. Now, you might be wondering, "why does my keyboard matter"? Because different people find different boards better, and there's a mixture of mechanical keyboards, rubbery keyboards and Topres (looking at you, D Z) on Polygon.

Without further ado, I'm going to kick it off with my results:

Site: TypeRacer

Keyboard: Das Keyboard Professional S (MX Blue)

WPM: 126

Accuracy: 99.2%

Quote: "I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?" -- The Matrix

My typing style is all over the place. I use three or four fingers at most; two from my right hand, my index and occasionally my middle from my left. I also don't thumb the spacebar despite most people I know doing so.It's also a relatively simple piece of text - I'm not normally that accurate, to tell you the truth.

Your turn!