Polynauts March Madness Group

Hey folks,

It's that time of year... LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!!!

Seriously though I thought it might be fun to have an ESPN group for Polynauts to submit for a bracket challenge. Clearly this will be ridiculous since most Polynauts don't know anything about basketball but hey... that's part of the point, right?

Group Name: Polynauts United

Group Password: Paddy

You may or may not be able to access the group quickly here. If not just create a bracket here and search for the group on ESPN to join!

Also I'm happy to say that I'm going to offer as a prize (if we get more than say, five entries) the following:

347041_header_586x192_9_medium

Gonna go ahead and say the prize will go to the highest ranked finisher that doesn't already have Trine on Steam. It's just sitting in my gift pass list so why not?

Let me know if you have any questions! LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker