Sooooo, here's a thing; I want to learn/develop in C++

Hey guys! Yeah, well, just as the title says, I wish to code in C++. I would like to be "self-taught." Thing is - I don't know where to start. Anybody know any sort of good books, websites, and applications I could use? I guess that's all I am looking for. Yeah.... Oh, and a little advice as well would do nicely (not mandatory :D).

A little background on me and my coding career. I took Visual Basic my senior year. So, yeah, that's about it. It was good until we hit Arrays, that got me stuck. I did try by the way! But eventually I just minimized it and played StarCraft. :P

I was looking to see if Code Academy had it on its list, but unfortunately, no. :(

So, just thought, I'd come to you guys for helpsies. One more thing: I use OS X on daily basis, just in-case that needs to be included. ;D

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker