Polygon Daily: Off Topical Musings, Coloured Green (Wed 6/3)

Todays header comes to you from zombie711

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

Big day, back later. Ciao, Knives.

NEWS

PlayStation to showcase Injustice: Gods Among Us, God of War: Ascension at Coachella by Megan Farokhmanesh

Reverse shooter Retro/Grade coming to PC on March 20 for $9.99 by Samit Sarkar

Valve isn’t a competitor for consoles, head of Xbox says by Megan Farokhmanesh

Zeno Clash 2 gameplay trailer reintroduces fists to faces by John Funk

Japanese platformer cult hit Umihara Kawase getting 3DS sequel by Kevin Gifford

Blizzard vetoed the World of Warcraft film script, says director Sam Raimi by Tracey Lien

FEATURES

Punched out: EA's ill-fated Marvel Comics fighter by Andrew Hayward

Design by Osmosis: The Story of Outernauts by Dave Tach

REVIEWS

SimCity (2013)

Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien

Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2

Tomb Raider (2013)

Crysis 3

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Unchained Blades

FORUM POSTS

Let's Talk About: Tomb Raider [2013] by Cobaltios

Poly-Toys Wave 2 (2013-3-4) by mattwhite924

Shall we build a region together? by Clayton Ashley

Comics! Cartoons! Anime! Crisis Vol. 2, No. 9: Eh, What's Up Ock? by BreadKnight

Most Difficult Non-Optional Boss by BuildingMyBento

New Iron Man 3 Trailer by awalt08

SXSW Gaming Expo by agammon

Any mod/tweak for disabling gore? by Wowfunhappy

Pirates, Thiefs, and Dishonored Assassins by Marcel Klimo

Danielle Riendeau, Polygon's new Senior Reviewer by Danielle Riendeau

The Polynauts Soulcast: Episode 02 - Baby Steps by PaddyStardust

Community Gaming Events: When are you free the most? by Shaun McIlroy

COTD

Ask and ye shall receive (Disclaimer: it’s not mine).

A man was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I’ll turn into a beautiful princess." He bent over, picked up the frog, and put it in his pocket.

The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will tell everyone how smart and brave you are and how you are my hero." The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it, and returned it to his pocket.

The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will be your loving companion for an entire week." The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it, and returned it to his pocket.

The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I’ll stay with you for a year and do ANYTHING you want." Again the man took the frog out, smiled at it, and put it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I’ve told you I’m a beautiful princess, that I’ll stay with you for a year and do anything you want. Why won’t you kiss me?"

The man said, "Look, I’m a computer programmer. I don’t have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool."

TheRealDoshu | 5 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day.