Polygon Daily: Off-Topic: No Refunds! Ask About Our Refunds!(Fri, 8/3)

Todays header comes to you from Nipah! Who commited copyright infringement upon mattwhite924's original header

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

Guess who forgot to do Friday's PD? I'll give you a hint, She has the words "Fox" "Mc" "Cloud" and three fives in her name(It's Fox! Fox forgot!) So here I am! Saving the day! And guess what! It's 99% free of Spider-Man this time(The 1% was when I just mentioned Spider-Man) Besides Ultron is the hot topic now, he's like, got his own age. Oh yeah....this isn't Crisis. I should probably stop talking about comics, how about you make me stop by talking about those vidya games we all love so much? Maybe it would take our minds off server woes, game delays and unbeatable robot monsters bent on destroying humanity!(Oh! There I go again with the Ultron!)

NEWS

SimCity review update 2 by Russ Pitts

Death, Inc. falls short of Kickstarter goal, developers say it's not the end by Dave Tach

EA not offering SimCity refunds by Samit Sarkar

Double Fine announces Dropchord, headed to PCs with Leap Motion Controller and iOS by Dave Tach

FEATURES

Fired for Making a Game: The Inside Story of I Get This Call Every Day by Colin Campbell

Design by Osmosis: The Story of Outernauts by Dave Tach

Punched out: EA's ill-fated Marvel Comics fighter by Andrew Hayward

Ken Levine and the Infinite Idaho by Chris Plante

REVIEWS

SimCity (2013)

God of War: Ascension

Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien

Tomb Raider (2013)

FORUM POSTS

EA lied about refunds? by Roburt

Pokemon Hype Thread: All Gens Welcome - March '13 by Shaun McIlroy

Age of Empires 2 HD hype thread by Livingtarget

Bold E3 Predictions! by Amazing Spiderham

Polynauts Mayor! Give us a tour of your city! by LulzJager

Let's Talk About: Tomb Raider [2013] by Cobaltios

COTD

Did someone say booty?

Pirate booty!

(Shamefully stolen from Reddit)

Fynn | 12 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day.

Right about here is probably where you all went to see if you could stop the Spider-Man theme song from playing before it started on auotplay, well jokes on you! I forgot how to make things autoplay(Not like I was gonna do it anyway...everyone got mad at me ;_; ) So instead, enjoy this nice music from the upcoming mini sequel to To the Moon(Which you should have all played by now) "A Bird Story" BUT ONLY IF YOU WANNA OKAY!

A Bird Story -- Title Screen / Music (via Kan Gao)