Polygon Daily: Off-Topic Show-Off (Wed 10/4)

Todays header comes to you from Tre. L.

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

I'm about today guys, if you need anything you know how to find me. Now, excuse me princess I have work to do.

NEWS

Japan Review Check: Naruto, 7th Dragon by Kevin Gifford

Project Eternity's gameplay footage reveals dynamic environments by Jenna Pitcher

Bethesda to make by Jenna Pitcher

Regular Show video game coming out this year by Jenna Pitcher

Muramasa Rebirth coming to PS Vita on June 25, collector's edition detailed by Michael McWhertor

FEATURES

A game development love story by Colin Campbell

REVIEWS

Guacamelee!

FORUM POSTS

Tap Out! Let's reminisce about wrestling matches and beyond by Nuclear Prinny

Where is the hate for Insomniac's Fuse coming from? Is it just residual... by heavenzdevil44

How to get back to the Fighting genre? by The_Icon

Comics! Cartoons! Anime! Crisis Vol. 2, No. 12: Irish and Pirates and Spies!... by zombie711

State of Gaming by The_Icon

Polygon Atelier: Community art thread (April/13) by TXChris

Pokemon Hype Thread: All Gens Welcome - April '13 by Shaun McIlroy

The Polynauts Soulcast: Episode 7 - Teddy Bears Picnic by PaddyStardust

Post your 'Polygon Daily' Headers here (April 2013) by Shaun McIlroy

COTD

just poke poke when an opening presents itself

Poke!

Fynn | 5 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day.

Vince invented swag.