Todd Howard! Where is he now?

It occurred to me recently that I have not heard the name Todd Howard recently in the online gaming journalism world. Ken Levine is all over the place with the release of Bioshock: Infinite, and good for him. Even Warren Spector pops his head up to put together a little slideshow for GDC. I could go on naming developers to no real end, but that would only obfuscate the fact that I have heard nothing of Todd Howard in the memorable past.

The main train of thought that brought me here was the hope that Bethesda may be putting together another Fallout game for the PS4 and/or "other next-gen consoles". I know Skyrim has been dropping some DLC over the last several months, but surely this hasn't been consuming a large portion of time from Howard and other key creatives. Right? If you agree with this assumption, then it would stand to reason that this marvelous team may be cooking up something for the newest consoles releasing soon. Perhaps?

Does anyone in the community, or any insiders at Polygon [ ;) ], have a clue as to what may be in the works at Bethesda? Of course, nothing has been announced, but maybe the rumor mill has been churning a little? I would LOVE a new Fallout title, even if it meant a 2014 release date. Any tiny morsel of information would be appreciated. I will digest half of it, and save the rest for later. Just in case it may be a while before any more crumbs come trickling down.