Polygon Daily: Off Topic - Let The Beak Drop! (Mon 29/4)

Today's header comes to you from Rio_GTi

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

Monday morning, early doors! I'm your host, PaddyStardust, and I'll soon be off out to that veritable wonderland known as IKEA, so play nice until I get back!

NEWS

Beyond: Two Souls will be 10 hours in length by Emily Gera

Kevin Conroy not reprising role in Batman: Arkham Origins by Jenna Pitcher

Nintendo selling refurbished 3DS and DSi systems with a one year warranty from $99.99 by Jenna Pitcher

Defiance PS3 patch expected on Monday, dev outlines fixes and future improvements by Jenna Pitcher

Notch unveils free ceiling-inspired Unity game called Drop, playable now by Jenna Pitcher

Skullgirls third DLC character is blood-controlling Eliza by Jenna Pitcher

Star Citizen’s Aurora spacecraft revealed, upgrades available for limited time by Megan Farokhmanesh

Etrian Odyssey: Millennium Girl trailer features new cutscenes by Megan Farokhmanesh

Monaco waiting on second bug fix, XBL release date still unknown by Megan Farokhmanesh

Eve Online Second Decade Collector’s Edition includes Eve, Dust 514 collectibles by Megan Farokhmanesh

FEATURES

The Longest Journey of Ragnar Tornquist by Emily Gera

Cloned at Birth: The Story of Ridiculous Fishing by Russ Pitts

Bronies fighting Ponies: the Magic of Friendship by Colin Campbell

REVIEWS

Star Trek

Monaco: What's Yours is Mine

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

SPEED RUN

FORUM POSTS

Possible PSN+ and XBL Gold future. by Cinnamon267

Act II delayed by zerocrates

What Would You Have Done Differently With The Launch of Wii U? by RobertMerrill

Iron Man 3 discussion Thread by zombie711

Winners Announced: Guacamelee! Contest by Shaun McIlroy

I feel a void whenever I sell my games, I need help. by wolfflame21

COTD

Downright unneighborly if you ask me.

spookyxelectric | 5 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day.