Polygon Daily: Off-Topic: A Lack of Avian Ergonomics (Tue 30/4)

Today's header comes to you from MajorNougat.

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

New rule: QQing about a late PD gets PD posted later. Makes it easier for me! Feel free to QQ when Fox forgets, though.

NEWS

Half-Life 2 mod Minerva comes to Steam for free by Emily Gera

Portal 2 Frankenturret twitches to life with fan-made replica by Emily Gera

Xbox Live Gold free in the UK this weekend by Emily Gera

Blizzard details StarCraft 2 World Championship Series weekly broadcast schedule and leaderboard by Jenna Pitcher

Starbound pre-orders surpass $1 million in less than a month by Jenna Pitcher

FEATURES

The Longest Journey of Ragnar Tornquist by Emily Gera

Cloned at Birth: The Story of Ridiculous Fishing by Russ Pitts

REVIEWS

Soul Sacrifice

Defiance

SPEED RUN

FORUM POSTS

Food Differences [The Return] by CoffeeJezus

What Bioshock Infinite Doesn't Do by Sabre Swinger

Next Xbox - May 21 - The Next Generation Continues ~ Let's Discuss by Thabass

Comics! Cartoons! Anime! Crisis Vol. 2, No. 13: Ninja, Ninja, RAP. by Nipah

Generation Wars Week 3: PSOne vs. Nintendo 64 vs. Sega Saturn vs 3DO - Which... by Shaun McIlroy

COTD

Ok so I did indoor surfing yesterday.

Here’s a terrible photo of me doing said activity. Notice my "I have seen some shit" expression.

It’s because I had washed my hair that morning and it was ruined.

Review

Graphics: Water textures were pretty good, had to stare at people watching me though which was immersion breaking

Sound: WWWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Story: One time a guy a showed me Salad Fingers on his ph-what? That’s not what goes here? God damn.

Gameplay: Incredibly linear, no head-shots, no online capabilities but I like what they did with the board.

Final Verdict: 7/10 GOTY.

Removal of the watermark is a £5 DLC extra.

Foxmcloud555 | 6 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker