Polygon Daily: Off-Topic: DOSH! (Fri 05/04)

Todays header comes to you from Mojornogot

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we won't have to suddoku.

I DIDN'T EVEN FORGET THIS TIME GUYS

NEWS

MIT Game Lab to host LBGT game jam in April by Jenna Pitcher

Injustice: Gods Among Us character select screen shows Ares and Killer Frost in roster by Michael McWhertor

Joining PlayFirst is like a return to the early days of id, says Tom Hall by Tracey Lien

Diablo 3 auction houses 'really hurt the game,' game's director says by Christopher Grant

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 review: tunnel vision by Dave Tach

FEATURES

High school memories: A series of Persona 4 letters by Leigh Alexander

Human Angle: We Built a Booth by Jeff Dunn

Why aren't video game actors treated like stars? by David Griner

REVIEWS

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2

SimCity (2013)

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

FORUM POSTS

Is an Interactive Rendered Experience Possible? by Benderrodriguez

Lets talk about Game of Thrones by Shadowsigma

How About a Polygon Minecraft Server? by Revolurt

COTD

Personally, I would make cosmetic items that hinder players in various ways, with ‘good’, visually identical counterparts obtainable through normal play.

Here’s a pretty cool looking shield for pre-ordering. Unfortunately, its defense is shit and lowers your max HP by 1/4. Now go find the real deal that’s available to everyone.

Paradox me | 4 Recommends and an actual good idea. IKR? Cray.

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for hate crimes personally committed by me throughout the day.