Polygon Daily: The Post-Livecast Edition (Mon 8/4)

Todays header comes to you from me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

Last night was our first community livecast in forever, you can watch/listen in below. I wasn't there for the main meaty part of the podcast as I had a meeting to attend, but when I was there it was magical!

NEWS

Star Wars: The Old Republic 2.0 update will introduce new bolster system, PvP brackets by Megan Farokhmanesh

Black Rock Shooter: The Game heading to PSN April 23 by Megan Farokhmanesh

Capcom releases original Mega Man soundtrack by Megan Farokhmanesh

Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues Kickstarter ends at nearly double its funding goal by Megan Farokhmanesh

God Mode pre-orders through Steam discounted 10 percent by Megan Farokhmanesh

New Mewtwo-like Pokémon revealed for Pokémon X, Pokémon Y by Megan Farokhmanesh

FEATURES

High school memories: A series of Persona 4 letters by Leigh Alexander

Human Angle: We Built a Booth by Jeff Dunn

REVIEWS

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2

FORUM POSTS

Comics! Cartoons! Anime! Crisis Vol. 2, No. 11: Rahmics! Rartoons! Ranamie! by BreadKnight

Ponygon Daily! Your Pony-tastic Off-Topic Weekend Thread (Sat 4-6-13) by mattwhite924

Pokemon Hype Thread: All Gens Welcome - April '13 by Shaun McIlroy

E3 2013 and the PlayStation Vita - What games do you want? by Shaun McIlroy

Polygon Atelier: Community art thread (April/13) by TXChris

State of Gaming by The_Icon

More than a Damsel by TraumaHunter

Yu Suzuki and PS4 architect Mark Cerny talked Shenmue 3 at GDC by Shaun McIlroy

COTD

You are henceforth banned.

Foxmcloud555 | 12 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day.

Message* message = Message::create();

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker