Polygon Daily: Off-Topic: Hexbox Three ( Thu 23/5 )

Today's header comes to you from Blobbeh.

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

Well... I got a laugh out of the header. In all seriousness, though, like the Quattro, we don't know what we're getting in terms of vidya or who will have the better library. So all the doom and gloom, death of Microsoft, etc. is just speculation based on disappointment. Not enough minera details.

I guess we can expect a closer shave with the PS Quattro, though.

NEWS

Aksys Games unveiling two new titles at E3 2013 by Jenna Pitcher

Oculus VR hires ex-Valve dev and a robotics researcher by Jenna Pitcher

Far Cry 3 map editor expands with Blood Dragon content by Jenna Pitcher

Halo TV series early in development, but Microsoft expects 'dramatic impact on how people think about TV' by Michael McWhertor

SimCity update 4.0 introduces new areas, re-enabled features tomorrow by Megan Farokhmanesh

FEATURES

Xbox One: What we know by Polygon Staff

REVIEWS

Deadly Premonition: the Director's Cut

Donkey Kong Country Returns

SPEED RUN

FORUM POSTS

A few hidden games by Talaviir

Comics! Cartoons! Anime! Crisis Vol. 2, No. 14: GET CRAZY WAY! by chaosbirdomaid

How do you feel about the New Xbox so far? by Black Knight Rebel

Discs are just the delivery method by zebwinz

Remember the cheers coming from Xbox One conference? by The_Icon

COTD

High five montage loop.

ProjectNatalie | 5 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day.

I may have just finished watching Game Grumps and couldn't decide on a poll.

Loading poll...