"I just blue myself." It's Arrested Development... Season 4

...And now the resurrection of a show which was once cancelled seven years ago, and the fans who had no choice but to beg and pray for a fourth season ... it's Arrested Development.

Well there we go. After seven long years Michael Bluth and company return to many of our screens via the great folks at Netflix. I've only watched the first three episodes (uni work calls) but they've been very enjoyable, particularly when Tobias in involved. I'm not going to go into specific plot points here in the opening post as spoiler tags don't work, but wouldn't you say it's pretty great to have them back on the screen?

If you've not seen, nor heard much of Arrested Development you can check the trailer for the fourth season out below as it gives you an introduction to the characters if you're new to the show.

And one question folks. Has anyone in that family ever actually seen a chicken?

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker