Polygon Atelier: Community art thread (May - June/2013)

Welcome to May's June's edition of The Polygon Atelier. I'm TXChris, and for the next month (or so) I'll be your host. Shall we get started?

wait, what is this Polygon Atelier you talk about?

It's like deviantArt was before the furry/NSFW invasion. And that won't likely happen here, as long as you guys stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines. Other than that, feel free to post your art here, regardless of the format.

tokeninsert

4 recommends

-Silver-

2 recommends

Anarkiwi

1 recommend

If you have a deviantArt, Beehance, Flickr, Tumblr or Website, you can ask on the comments for it to be posted here.

Lulzjager

deviantArt

Revolurt

deviantArt

Foxmcloud555

Flickr

Marcelo Ardon

deviantArt

Beehance

Tumblr

TheOmegaSpartan

deviantArt

DigitalWolf

deviantArt

Google+

Tre L.

deviantArt

Tumblr

Update

Hey guys, it's been a busy month for me. Sorry about my disapearance. Anyway, I decided to give give this thread a bit more life, since the artwork it's flowing a bit slow. Thanks for your comprehension.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker