Polygon Daily: Off Topic Planetoids (Mon 17/6)

Today's header comes to you from P_Flow

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

Mondaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Talk about games now!

NEWS

Banned Xbox One accounts will keep access to purchased games by Jenna Pitcher

The Castle Doctrine version 9 available now, designer talks about balance issues by Jenna Pitcher

Sony president wants to keep electronics and entertainment unified, shareholders meeting on June 20 by Jenna Pitcher

Daylight is a procedurally generated horror title with a technology-based twist by Megan Farokhmanesh

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl will introduce fast travel, two different play modes this fall by Megan Farokhmanesh

Randall is a downloadable action platformer coming to Xbox 360 and PC by Megan Farokhmanesh

New Super Luigi U will feel familiar to series veterans by Megan Farokhmanesh

Antichamber twin album available to stream, purchase now by Megan Farokhmanesh

Total War: Rome 2 developers talk turning politics into a game mechanic by Alexa Ray Corriea

Defiance's first DLC adds complexity as well as content by Griffin McElroy

FEATURES

ChicagoQuest: Teaching with games in Chicago's Cabrini-Green by Charlie Hall

Dying Light: Techland finds life after Dead Island by Philip Kollar

The Division: A Massive step forward by Danielle Riendeau

REVIEWS

Zeno Clash 2

State of Decay

The Last of Us

SPEED RUN

FORUM POSTS

My Favorite Games from E3 2013 by Ricky Ruiz

3DS at E3- How do you feel about its line up by zombie711

Exclusives...the piece of the puzzle that always matters most! by thinkthis

Numbering Things by Amazing Spiderham

A little concerned about online bullying & privacy on PS4 by zebwinz

How does tablet integration even work? by Stewbagel

Project Spark will be free - also available on 360 by zebwinz

COTD

Hello everyone!

I played a lot of The Last of Us yesterday, I completely love the game. I also love how intense it gets in most situations, I think I’ll just post a list of my thoughts on the game once I’m done (without spoilers, that’s for the spoilercast). So anyway, hope all of you have a great weekend!

darknightgotham | 6 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day.

Loading poll...