Polygon Daily: Off-Topic "I don't know" (Tuesday 16 July)

Today's header comes to you from zombie711 - it's almost kinda in the right aspect ratio too.

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

Tuesday. Go play in the pool whilst I kick my feet up and chill kids. I don't know....go read and talk and do stuff I guess?

NEWS

Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day combines manga and sidescrolling action in new trailer by Emily Gera

Oculus VR would love to release the Oculus Rift for free by Jenna Pitcher

Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine's XBLA delay 'unquestionably hurt' sales by Jenna Pitcher

'American Idol' winner places 257th at Evo 2013 in Super Smash Bros. by Michael McWhertor

Evo 2013 livestream draws record numbers on Twitch with 1.7 million viewers by Michael McWhertor

Sony hopes to expand the PS4's playroom tech demo by launch by Brian Crecente

Saints Row 4 stars Keith David, Neil Patrick Harris, Nolan North and more by Michael McWhertor

FEATURES

The story of Crytek: From X-Isle through Redemption by Charlie Hall

PATIENT TRANSCRIPT: Actual Sunlight by David Owen

REVIEWS

Dark

NCAA Football 14

SPEED RUN

FORUM POSTS

Fallout 3 vs Fallout: New Vegas by The_Icon

NAME AND SHAME! How much have you spent so far on the Steam Sale? by PaddyStardust

Pokémon Hype Thread: All Gens Welcome - July '13 by Shaun McIlroy

PlayStation 4 Not Including 802.11 AC WiFi by joel.cigan

Gunnar Eyewear Contest Winners Announced by Shaun McIlroy

Wii U Price Cut by Shaun McIlroy

Everybody Hates Cerny by CaseyPoney

Comics! Cartoons! Anime! Crisis Vol.2 Issue 17: Wolf and Terminal Velocity by solowing

Videogames For Checkout At Your Local Library! by joel.cigan

Cloud Computing? by joel.cigan

COTD

I will try your advice.

Alternatively, you may be pregnant.

Let me check, I have a penis and two set of balls and no vagina so far…. Wait, I can feel a hole…. oh wait its just my anus. False alarm.

Daily awkward comment quota achieved.

Gigawings | 19 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day.

The dude eats glass. Really.

Loading poll...
X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker