Comics! Cartoons! (Probably Not)Anime! Crisis Vol.3 Issue #0: The New Fifty NOW!(Also SDC)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Always start on a strong joke.

Hey look there's a 3 where the 2 used to be, because it's time for a gritty reboot up in this bitch(See I'm using the swears, GRIT) to be honest don't look for much of a suggestion-a-thon in this topic this week, I'll be resuming those next week, key word I'll I don't mean to sound like a dick but this topic has gotten away from me so I'm kicking down the door, saving the hostages and reclaiming that which was mine......Okay so yes Yoshi was actually the guy who originally started this topic but he's left the topic due to editorial differences and I think is going to go write stuck in the 90's comics for Image or some crap(The massive amount of undeniable grit clogging up the screen during Man of Steel was also just too much for him)

That movie was so devoid of light even the toys are depressed.

Getting away from the point as I usually do with these things, I'm closing guest Crisis entry's for an undetermined amount of time(If you have one fully done let me know and we can work it in). The topic, maybe sometime later this week but more than likely next week, will be getting a sort of makeover in style, the suggestions will still be there but I hope to incorporate news of the day more and really get into why I'm so passionate about these art forms(anime, If I'm being brutally honest, is going to fall to the wayside sooner rather than later but I know for a fact there are other topics for that)

Jesus Animu, stop lying to me, I hate myself and you know it.

Now on to the important thing....

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THIS WEEKEND IS SAN DIEGO COMIC CON, THIS IS THE E3 OF COMIX, SO MUCH YES IS TO BE HAD THIS WEEKEND.

Personally I can't wait until Marvel ruins the ending of Infinity to hype up Inhumanity, and then probably ruins Inhumanity to tease their next event comic. I MEAN THE PIRATES TOTALLY RUINED AGE OF ULTRON, ALL ON THE PIRATES FOR THAT ONE, NOT MARVEL AT ALL.

So yeah, did you enjoy reading this topic of boring news and terrible jokes? Next week won't be like this, or like how it used to be either, It was time for a refresh and I made it happen. Please though, continue to use the comment section here as you always did to talk about whatever you want in regards to the camix, the animus, or the 22 minute long toy commercials where robots from Japan turn into cars.

OR YOU KNOW, SDC

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker