Polygon Weekend: Off Topic Firestarter (20-21 July)

Today's header comes to you from zombie711

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

Azula Edition in honor of the newly-announced airdate for Korra Book 2: September, uh....2013. Seriously. That's all we know and I'll believe it when I see it. Enjoy your weekend, regardless!

NEWS

Comic-Con crowd chooses next Tekken Revolution character by Colin Campbell

EA, NCAA, Atlus, Comic-Con, PAX Australia: Speed Run by Alexa Ray Corriea

Pro gaming: A look into the games, athletes and casters of eSports by Dave Tach

Soulcalibur 2 HD Online coming this fall to PS3 and Xbox 360 by Michael McWhertor

Capcom: Dead Rising 3 went next-gen due to hardware constraints by Samit Sarkar

FEATURES

Traveling the world, playing fighting games by RJ Cubarrubia

The time a StarCraft supergroup took on Korea by Rob Zacny

The story of Crytek: From X-Isle through Redemption by Charlie Hall

REVIEWS

Time and Eternity

Dark

SPEED RUN

FORUM POSTS

Targeted Gamer Demographic? What Games Should I Play? by joel.cigan

What defines a gamer? Hardcore game? Casual game? by Cheddarfbracket

Revolurt's Eastern Game Report: 7/15 Edition - ILLUMINATI RUINED MY TRIP by Revolurt

Comics! Cartoons! (Probably Not)Anime! Crisis Vol.3 Issue #0: The New Fifty... by BreadKnight

Polygon Community Gamenight: Tribes Ascend (Sunday 21 July) by Shaun McIlroy

DARK SOULS GIVEAWAY! (PC Steam Copy) by Khamsinvera

Dark Souls Prepare To Die Ltd Steelbook Edition Unboxing [3000 copies only] by CoffeeJezus

Pokémon Hype Thread: All Gens Welcome - July '13 by Shaun McIlroy

IP & Genre Loyalty by muirdren

COTD

Nope, gonna ban everyone with a different opinion than my own…

Nipah | 7 Recommends

And that's it for the weekend, Polynauts! Tune in Monday for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day.

Loading poll...