Polygon Daily: Off-Topic: Too Early For Me ( Fri 21/8 )

Today's header comes to you from Shaun McIlroy

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

Morning kids. Not living in the future like the those crazy UK mods means I have to get up early to bring this to you. I think I'm half dead right now.

NEWS

Hotline Miami 2 introduces unlockable hard mode, characters with more personality by Alexa Ray Corriea

Puppeteer breaks the fourth wall with actors, not characters by Griffin McElroy

Gran Turismo film based on life story of racer Lucas Ordonez by Jenna Pitcher

The Wonderful 101 originally conceived as a game featuring Nintendo all-stars by Michael McWhertor

FEATURES

What the next 30 years will hold for 360, PS3 and Wii owners by David Griner

The many faces of The Bureau: XCOM Declassified: from 2006 to 2013 by Chris Plante

The creation of Missile Command and the haunting of its creator, Dave Theurer by Alex Rubens

A history of (muted) violence: The present and future of Adults Only games by Jeff Dunn

REVIEWS

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

Payday 2

Gone Home

Saints Row 4

SPEED RUN

FORUM POSTS

Killzone: Shadow Fall's multiplayer will run at 60fps. by Cinnamon267

Why do people care about the specs so much? by cbright6062

Wii U Price Cut by Shaun McIlroy

Polynauts Cool Stuff Thread: Toys, Merch, Memorabilia, and More! by mattwhite924

COTD

John Smith in the arcade.

Sublethalend | 7 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @PolygonAll Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for Community updates throughout the day.

Loading poll...