Weekend at Polygon's: Off-Topic: In Hangar No One Can Hear You Squee ( Sat-Sun 18-19/10 )

Today's header comes to you from Rhyz

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily community open thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon community guidelines and we'll be golden, folks.

Is it time to retire the Woady quote at the bottom of the template?

NEWS

• The New Guilty Gear Comes To Ps3 And Ps4 On Dec. 16 by Michael McWhertor
  • Halo: The Master Chief Collection Up For Digital Preload, Spartan Ops Delayed To December by Samit Sarkar
  • The Next Game From The Surgeon Simulator Team Lets You Role-Play As Bread by Alexa Ray Corriea
  • Super Smash Bros. Wii U May Have Stage Creation And Board Game Modes by Alexa Ray Corriea
  • République Episode 3 Launches For Ios On Oct. 23 As Full Series Hits Android by Alexa Ray Corriea
  • FEATURES

• Rebel Galaxy, The Newest Game From The Men Behind Diablo And Torchlight by Charlie Hall
  • REVIEWS

• A City Sleeps Review: Wake Up Call by Philip Kollar
  • Driveclub Review Update 1 by Philip Kollar
  • Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Review: In The Air by Arthur Gies
  • FORUM POSTS

• Letter from the editor thread by Christopher Grant
  • Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 by FunkieBear
  • History of Mech Anime Part 3 by Revolurt
  • Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall by glenngunnerzero
  • Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 20.3: A Blue Dove for the... by solowing
  • COTD

I’m sorry you’re having a bad time with this game.

From my perspective, Shadow of Mordor just dropped like an extra hour of amusement in my lap, and I’m not even playing it.

by Sabre IS Sabre - 8 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @Polygon Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for community updates throughout the day.