Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No 1.2: No More Games.

Well here we are in our first flood thread for this edition of Plight. Well guess I should talk about something to fill in the space here. I don't have anymore murder game anime or manga to talk about at the moment. So why don't I talk about some of the current stuff I am watching from this Fall season of anime. Here are a two of the current shows I'm enjoying at this moment as they air.

Gugure! Kokkuri-San

So this anime has really impressed me so far this season even after only airing three episodes this season. It tells the story of Kohina Ichimatsu an elementary school girl who lives alone that one day summons Kokkuri-san, a fox spirit. Also Kohina is a self-proclaimed doll and only eats Ramen noodles. Kokkuri-san feels pity on her and decides to haunt her until she starts living a better life. Hilarity ensues as Kohina is pretty set in her ways and doesn't wanna listen to Kokkuri-san's advice for her. Add in the dog spirit Inugami and things just get any crazier. Since Kohina was the only one to acknowledge Inugami when (s)he was alive, (s)he has decided to haunt her as well. This show has a lot of potential to be one of the funniest shows this season so I highly recommend a watch of it.

And finally let's talk about The Seven Deadly Sins anime.

The Seven Deadly Sins

This was one anime I was really looking forward to checking out and so far it hasn't disappointed me. Seven Deadly Sins tells the story of Elizabeth who goes on a journey to find the Seven Deadly Sins to enlist their help in taking back Liones Kingdom from the Holy Knights. This show offers everything from action to comedy to even a talking pig named Hawk for a character. For a hero Meloidas is kind of a pervert but he comes through in times of need. Elizabeth is a pretty naive character but she enough heart to keep moving forward to find the Seven Sins. I look forward to meeting the other Sins as they are introduced.

Well that's my flood thread. There are plenty of other shows I'm currently watching and enjoying as well but may as well save them for another flood thread if it is needed. Until next time I'm out.