Polygon Daily Open-Thread: Two hands are better than one (Thur 30 Oct)

Today's header comes to you from Shaun McIlroy

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily community open thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon community guidelines and we'll be golden, folks.

NEWS

• Nintendo's getting into the health business with a device that monitors your sleep by Michael McWhertor
  • Team Fortress 2's annual Halloween event kicks off with curses, spells, bumper cars by Michael McWhertor
  • Xbox Entertainment Studios heads leave amid studio layoffs by Michael McWhertor
  • BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition launching Nov. 4 on PS3, Xbox 360 for $39.99 by Samit Sarkar
  • Glitches screw up 'Rest Mode' and YouTube sharing in PlayStation 4 update by Owen S. Good
  • Reddit has opened its own crowdfunding service by Charlie Hall
  • Swedish devs speak out against GamerGate and harassment: It 'has to go away' by Megan Farokhmanesh
  • Watch people develop games live in Twitch's latest category by Brian Crecente
  • Does Kickstarter hurt your brand? Why this Warhammer 40k game couldn't crowdfund by Charlie Hall
  • Halo 2 Anniversary trailer shows off updated, beautiful cinematics by Ben Kuchera
  • FEATURES

• Bound Women: Why Games Are Better Without A Damsel To Save by Claire Hosking
  • REVIEWS

• Nba Live 15 Review: The Rebound by Owen S. Good
  • FORUM POSTS

• Polygon Daily Open-Thread: Iron Hammer (Wed 29 Oct) by Shaun McIlroy
  • Introducing Polygon Cover Stories by Matt Leone
  • COTD

Parents had the last of the hot-dogs for lunch today, now I’m feeling bitter. Going to buy another pack of them, for myself, because I have massive trust issues. And yes, I get sour by the simplest of things. Like dangling a carrot in front of me, then taking the carrot for yourself and saying it wasn’t ever for you in the first place. Don’t freaking do that.

That’s how people get severely injured.

…Also, I did get up late, so I was still kind of waking up… that never bodes well.

I don’t think this day is going to be that great anyways :P.

by Cobaltios - 9 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @Polygon Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for community updates throughout the day.