Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Let's Dance (Wednesday, Nov. 26)

Today's header comes to you from Revolurt

Welcome to Polygon Daily, your daily open thread where you can just hang out with the Polygon community. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon community guidelines though, okay?

NEWS

• Dark Souls' transition to Steam from Games for Windows delayed to December by Michael McWhertor
  • This history of video game graphics is a walk down memory lane by Colin Campbell
  • Nyko offers 30 percent off in Black Friday peripherals deal by Colin Campbell
  • The Smash Bros. Wii U GameCube adapter just became much more interesting by Ben Kuchera
  • Persona Q DLC adds Nanako and Marie as navigators, additional sub-personas by Megan Farokhmanesh
  • Assassin's Creed Unity's next big patch targets frame rate problems, crashes and other bugs by Michael McWhertor
  • Tales from the Borderlands begins rolling out today, get introduced with this trailer by Samit Sarkar
  • The Dark Below trailer revels in Destiny weapons and combat by Colin Campbell
  • Link's Fierce Deity sword from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask forged in steel by Colin Campbell
  • REVIEWS

• Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1: 'Zer0 Sum' Review: Serial Thriller by Ben Kuchera
  • FORUM POSTS

• Pokémon Discussions - Trumpets by KajunBowser
  • Far Cry 4 Awful performance on my PC by DodoEgg
  • Is It Possible To Kill Review Scores? by Friendly Neighborhood Dissenter-Man
  • Assassin's Creed Unity by richard.ahrens.1981
  • COTD

http://www.polygon.com/forums/donkey-kong-country/2014/11/25/7280073/happy-20th-birthday-donkey-kong-country

I FEEL SO OLD

by Shaun McIlroy - 4 Recommends

Or even hot dogs. I would settle for hot dogs.
    Colby reference

by Sabre IS Sabre - 4 Recommends

Guys Guys this is it everyone get this game!

by sum_guy - 4 Recommends

by eurotransient - 4 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @Polygon Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for community updates throughout the day.