Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Next Time (Thursday, Dec. 18)

Today's header comes to you from Paradox me

Welcome to Polygon Daily, your daily open thread where you can just hang out with the Polygon community. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon community guidelines though, okay?

NEWS

• Plex media streaming comes to PlayStation, but not to America ... yet by Charlie Hall
  • Pac-Man themed restaurant coming to Chicago by Charlie Hall
  • Skip a trip to jail and punch this virtual Monet painting instead by Megan Farokhmanesh
  • The Sims 4's latest patch brings you holiday cheer and much-needed time off by Megan Farokhmanesh
  • Report: Nintendo eyeing shape-shifting LCD screens from Sharp by Dave Tach
  • 2014 in review: Polygon's best feature stories by Matt Leone
  • Life is Strange's first episode arrives in late January, watch the debut trailer by Samit Sarkar
  • Gran Turismo 6 now includes Infiniti's gorgeous new concept car by Dave Tach
  • Lords of the Fallen's sequel is in development by Dave Tach
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition offers 'Destruction,' a free expansion by Owen S. Good
  • FEATURES

• 2014 In Review: Polygon's Best Feature Stories by Matt Leone
  • REVIEWS

• The Talos Principle Review: Human Interest by Arthur Gies
  • FORUM POSTS

• The Ending of Dragon Age: Inquisition (!Spoilers obviously!) by Dragon Mage Drake
  • COTD

by Revolurt - 10 Recommends

Can one-eyed men drive taxies?

In my experience, dicks can drive taxis, so I don’t see a problem.

by Sabre IS Sabre - 10 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @Polygon Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for community updates throughout the day.