Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Train Delayed (Tue 29 April)

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

NEWS

Capcom bringing Mega Man Battle Network 3, more GBA titles to Wii U Virtual Console by Alexa Ray Corriea

Watch this Twitch user play Mario 64 blindfolded by Emily Gera

Why does Kirby always look angry in the West? by Emily Gera

Adam Sandler's Pixels brings video games to the big screen on May 15, 2015 by Emily Gera

Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl reborn with Lost Alpha mod release by Jenna Pitcher

REVIEWS

NES Remix 2

Daylight

Kirby Triple Deluxe

Child of Light

FORUM POSTS

Polygon Daily Off-Topic: The Month of Fools (Mon 28 April) by Polynauts

Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3 by Sterling Smith

COTD

Hey PDers! I’m sticking my head in for the day. I made a post; feel free to divide your attentions.
http://www.polygon.com/forums/polynauts/2014/4/28/5661144/polgon-weekly-topic-sabre-leaving

Sabre Swinger | 5 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @Polygon Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for community updates throughout the day.