How Many Games Beaten Thus Far?

It is nearly the halfway point in the year. I know we are still about a month away, but I wanted to see how everyone was doing with Video Games this year. I have been keeping track of EVERY game I beat. The more I look this over, the better understanding I have to purchasing new games or waiting for a discount price.

2014 List of Beaten Games

January
01/01/14 - Dead Rising 3*
01/02/14 - Dead Rising 3 (Overtime Mode)
01/10/14 - Papers, Please (2 Different Endings)
01/14/14 - Need for Speed: Rivals (Racer Mode)*
01/19/14 - Rogue Legacy*

February
02/07/14 - To The Moon
02/08/14 - Do You Remember My Lullaby (interactive movie from "To The Moon" creator)
02/15/14 - Poker Night 2 (Tournaments Won = 1)

April
04/11/14 - Cool Pizza
04/20/14 - Rayman: Jungle Run (100% complete)*
04/22/14 - Trials: Fusion

May
05/03/14 - Metroid: Fusion (3:47 time with 46% complete)
05/26/14 - Super Time Force

* - Started in 2013

Now I would like to break down a few things. Cool Pizza and Rayman: Jungle Run were both free apps. Both are wonderful games, that are very addicting. I consider Poker Night 2 "beaten" only because winning a tournament is very hard. The purpose of that game is to keep winning those, so I just put that in there for fun. If I win more tournaments, I would update.

As you can see in March, it was a busy month for me. You also must consider that Titanfall came out that month. Most of my gaming time goes toward Titanfall in general. I have accumulated over 60 hours now and it has been great. There is no "beating" that game in my opinion, so I will not include.

Also, I am at the very end of Lightning Returns. I should have beat it by now, but other games came out and I lost track. I hope to return to it very soon.

I hope you enjoyed my list, and I wonder what everyone is doing. During this entire time, I got a new job as well, so I'm extra busy.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker