What is your go-to Star Wars game?

I'm the sort of Star Wars fan who has always had a love for a good game within the universe. The ability for the Star Wars Universe to expand beyond the limitations of the movies to explain the backstories has satisfied an itch of mine way back to my childhood. Which is why I have found the games to be such a critical part of the Star Wars experience. That being said, nearly all of them have been pushed into the grouping of "fan-fiction" by Disney as they have looked to streamline and consolidate the universe into something more.... manageable. But the games themselves still exist and most of us probably have a fond memory or two with them. So. What is your go-to Star Wars game?

Mine is a little game called Battlefront/

1360149072star_wars_battlefront_elite_squadron-normal_medium

via media.moddb.com

As a kid this game is what sold me into buying a PS2 Slim. Me and my buddies spent hours of our time over the summers having countless sleepovers or lazy days playing. It was engaging, and in many ways was our Battlefield before we knew what Battlefield even was. It gave us that depth of the battles that the movies glossed over while making us feel like we had an actual impact in how things played out in this fictional universe.
And as young adults we await the release of Battlefront III. Our PS4's ready, our nostalgic minds eager to have that installment that we thought was lost in the crippling deaths of corporate bureaucracy.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker