Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 10

Running low on headers

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily Community Off-Topic thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon Community Guidelines, and we'll be golden folks.

NEWS

Sony re-wrote its E3 PS4 script after seeing the response to Xbox One, says Andrew House by Emily Gera

Lost Planet 3 multiplayer servers are saved following GameSpy closure by Emily Gera

Day one of Dota 2 World Championship The International's Phase Two results are in by Arthur Gies

Check out 16 minutes of gameplay footage in Dragon Age: Inquisition by Emily Gera

Cult film Sharknado is getting a video game spin-off on July 30 by Emily Gera

QuakeCon's PC case mods competition is returning this year by Alexa Ray Corriea

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare connects players to weapons with sound design by Alexa Ray Corriea

Skullgirls Encore pirate accidentally outs himself to dev by Megan Farokhmanesh

Pre-orders are now open for The World of the Witcher visual companion by Alexa Ray Corriea

See how NHL 15's overhauled player models make a difference on the ice by Samit Sarkar

FEATURES

AM Radio: The Banksy of Second Life by Wagner Au

REVIEWS

Valiant Hearts: The Great War

FORUM POSTS

Awesome Cosplay at Anime Expo 2014 [ IMAGE HEAVY] by Kirielson

Humble 2K Bundle: Win one of ten by Shaun McIlroy

Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 14: Beast War-Riors by Cobaltios

Polynauts World Cup Discussion by eurotransient

Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 7 by Shaun McIlroy

Anime Expo 2014 by Kirielson

Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 9 by Shaun McIlroy

New 3DS or a used one by Kirielson

COTD

Welcome to the final installment of my photo series. For today’s theme we will go with "fashion show." But unlike typical fashion show this was done on the street. What made it interesting is that when the event started suddenly there’s downpour. Rather than stopping the event everyone just don’t give a damn and decided that the show must go on.

Confidence when wet

As you can see, the rain wasn’t a small one. I took pictures while holding an umbrella.

I'm a beautiful peacock, love me!

The event was a mix of street performers and people turn model for the day. Too bad I can’t take pics of the street performers.

FABULOUS

Everyone just having fun. People are running around the models while soaking wet or in poncho or with an umbrella. The party just go on.

Different kind of angel

Even the crossdresser/transvestite/drag queens are here. The event was a success, everyone was wet but the party continues even when the model parade ended.

So this is my final photo series for now. I will return with more photos when I think I have enough photos worthy enough to be shown to all of you guys. Thank you and goodnight!

Gigawings | 10 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @Polygon Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for community updates throughout the day.