Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders

Well, I guess this is your regular content now but I quite like that header so...yeah. Anyway, breaking 1K again that fast huh? I like that.

Previous thread can be found right HERE for all your recapping needs, that way you can read my thoughts on A Silent Voice and The Legend of Korra, Book 3: Change.

CURRENT CARTOON NEWS:

From the words of Korra co-creator Bryan Konietzko himself:

KORRA NOT CANCELLED. MOVING TO DIGITAL. WE'LL TALK MORE AT SDCC. THANKS FOR CARING.

source link

And this from Korra Nation:

Hey Korra Nation! Phew. Some of you may have heard versions of this news elsewhere, but here’s the official word. After this Friday’s on-air premiere of Episode 8 "The Terror Within" at 8/7c, all remaining Book 3 episodes will move to a digital rollout. That means two things: 1) Korra is NOT cancelled, 2) the remaining episodes will roll out weekly on Nick.com and the Nick app beginning August 1, as well as on platforms like Amazon, Google Play, Xbox and Hulu.

Thousands of you have been asking to watch this incredible show online, so hopefully this news works in your favor. Mike and Bryan created a breath-taking season for us all…so get ready to watch it all go down!!!

Thanks for being the BEST fans in the industry and see you at Comic-Con.

source link

Hopefully Book 4 will still be released. Hopefully. But hey, easier online release so why not. Still a strange move as they could've easily done both.

FEATURED ANIME: JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE - STARDUST CRUSADERS

What is a Stand? A miserable pile of secrets. Wait...no. Wrong reference. So heeeeey, sorry I couldn't post this last time. Anyway, Stardust Crusaders is the third part in the ever growing Jojo saga. As you probably know (or don't, I don't know!) every part in the Jojo series focuses on a different character, all of them nicknamed Jojo (Jonathan Joestar, Joseph Joestar...) and this one is no different. Starring Jotaro Kujo, this is probably the most popular Jojo arc. Set to run for a whole year, it continues from last season and it's still as good as ever.

Basically, the premise of this season is: an old enemy of the Joestars is back causing more trouble than ever, and this has awakened new powers for a group of people: Stands. Think of them like Personas from...Persona. They're pretty much kinda like that. That said, not everyone benefits from having a Stand, as Jotaro's mother comes to know. Her Stand is slowly killing her, and Jotaro must journey to Egypt with his grandfather Joseph (protagonist of Part 2: Battle Tendency) and an bizarre cast of characters across a world travelling journey. Along the way they face enemy Stands and meet new allies; and not every one of them makes it out alive.

Jojo has great action, humor, and characters and it can be watched FREE on Crunchyroll right here.

Where does the hat end, and the hair start? That, is the question.

CURRENT ANIME NEWS: SUMMER SEASON

This section coming soon. For real this time. You guys comment too fast in these threads! I can't keep up! 
(Keep doing it though, I like that)

LINKS:

Plight Schedule.

The featured header file (Photoshop 5)

The main Plight header file (Photoshop 5)

COMMENT OF THE DAY PLIGHT:

I thought we should try this out, 'cause why not.

Also worth pointing out is that we got a lot of good stories from you folks in last Plight about how you got into anime, they've been quite an interesting read so far.