Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29

Today's header comes to you from Woady

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily community open thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon community guidelines and we'll be golden, folks.

Maybe a dupe header? idk...

NEWS

• Shadow Warrior Takes Hotline Miami References To Europe In This Exclusive Content On Sept. 26 by Emily Gera
  • Watch The Last Of Us: One Night Live Right Now by Danielle Riendeau
  • Nis America Allegedly Backtracks Out Of Gaymerx Sponsorship by Danielle Riendeau
  • Yes, You Can Dress Up Like Link When Monster Hunter 4 Comes Stateside Next Year by Michael McWhertor
  • 30-Day P90x Program Comes To Xbox Fitness For $59.99 by Samit Sarkar
  • The Sailor's Dream Is The New Game From The Dev Of Indie Hits Year Walk And Device 6 by Megan Farokhmanesh
  • Why Shadowgate's Developers Want You Dead by Megan Farokhmanesh
  • Strike Suit Zero, Dishonored And More Available Free On Xbox Live Gold In August by Samit Sarkar
  • Loki And The Green Goblin Introduce Marvel Villains To Disney Infinity 2.0 by Owen S. Good
  • Hbo Documentary Examines Addiction, Ethics Of Game Design In Shadow Of Child's Death by Brian Crecente
  • FEATURES

• Riot Taught Me League Of Legends (And Now I'M Teaching You) by Alexa Ray Corriea
  • Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth by Russ Pitts
  • REVIEWS

• The Last Of Us Review Update: Remastered On Ps4 by Philip Kollar
  • FORUM POSTS

• Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28 by Shaun McIlroy
  • Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me! by TheIncarcerator
  • my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta by kiddCharlemagne
  • Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders by darknightgotham
  • Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation by Shaun McIlroy
  • Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27 by Shaun McIlroy
  • Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward by glenngunnerzero
  • RIP Friends List? by cjschris
  • DESTINY disappointment? by FunkieBear
  • COTD

DAMN IT AGAIN! IT SHOULD BE "IS"… "IS" SABRE!!!

by Lucky Lightford - 7 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @Polygon Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for community updates throughout the day.