Polygon Daily: Off-Topic: Free fall ( Tue 5/8 )

Today's header comes to you from ajohnston37

Welcome to Polygon Daily. What is this thread you ask? It's your daily community open thread where you're given the floor to talk about anything that's caught your eye over the past 24 hours. Just be sure to stick to the Polygon community guidelines and we'll be golden, folks.

Hi.

NEWS

• Resident Evil 1 Is Getting Remastered For A New Generation In 2015 by Emily Gera
  • Hyrule Warriors Lets You Play As Ganondorf, Fight With A Chain Chomp by Michael McWhertor
  • A Metroid-Inspired Adventure For Nintendo 3ds Is Renegade Kid's Next Game by Michael McWhertor
  • You Won't Need An Xbox Live Gold Subscription To Use Ea Access by Samit Sarkar
  • If You've Ever Been Too Scared To Make Music, Try Sentris by Tracey Lien
  • Why The Creator Of Papers, Please Is Leaving The Game Behind For A Journey In Black And White by Alexa Ray Corriea
  • FEATURES

• The Front Lines: How A Beta Makes A Game Better by Russ Pitts
  • Riot Taught Me League Of Legends (And Now I'M Teaching You) by Alexa Ray Corriea
  • REVIEWS

• Divinity: Original Sin Review: Next To Godliness by Philip Kollar
  • The Last Of Us Review Update: Remastered On Ps4 by Philip Kollar
  • FORUM POSTS

• Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film by Shaun McIlroy
  • Let's See Your Photo Mode Snaps From The Last of Us! by eurotransient
  • Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation by Shaun McIlroy
  • Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand??? by Xanlips87
  • Achievements Not Unlocking by MicroNerd95
  • Why are women represented badly by MasterGamerLight
  • COTD

Not much gaming this weekend for me, but did pick up one of these!

In other news, getting over my viral respiratory tract infection and am much more lucid than I’ve been in the past week or so (off liquid codeine!). Still haven’t got my voice back fully, though.

by Salias - 7 Recommends

And that's it for today Polynauts. Tune in tomorrow for more Polygon Daily news updates. If you're looking to create a header like the one used up top, then check out the Polygon Daily header thread.

And remember however to subscribe to our @Polygon Twitter feed for all breaking news, and @Polynauts for community updates throughout the day.