PSASBR: Share your thoughts on the Beta

25p63h3_medium

As a member of the PlayStation Plus faithful, I was rewarded like millions of others into the public beta for the upcoming brawler PlayStation AllStars Battle Royale. Unfortunately, like Salias, I found the game incredibly lacking (well, it's a demo essentially but I'm talking about core gameplay) with none of the flow, or charm of Super Smash Brothers.

Character wise, Kratos is vastly over-powered compared to the other characters available. Radec just seemed a complete waste in my hands as I had no idea how to make use of his moveset.

Parappa - I dunno, against Kratos he had no chance, and I found myself on the losing side many times. Couldn't get a handle on Sweet Tooth either.

Seriously. Am I doing this wrong????

As I was so bad, I guess I gave up sooner than I'd have like so I haven't tried Fat Princess yet, is she any good? I must say though visually the game looks the part, with absolutely stunning backdrops.

That's worth something, right?

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker