Polynauts Central: 'Shop Sundays (11/11 Archived)

Today's header image brought to you by LulzJager.

Howdy friends! It's Polynauts Central Saturday Weekend!, and that means its the weekend! I'm going to be at work all day, but those of you lucky enough to be home should play some damned games today. Tell us what your plans are for the weekend! Tell us the games you play! TELL US YOUR PIN NUMBER. No? Worth a try. I'm PaddyStardust, so go enjoy your damned weekend!

Note: This is still yesterdays post, updated to keep the comments, as you lot were pretty quiet yesterday, with Teh Hay-Lows.

Here are some Community focused regular topics.

SUNDAY PHOTOSHOP CONTEST!

A6vatsvcuaers49_medium

Remember this from Polynauts LIVE? I do. And I've noticed a lack of Photoshops you guys are always so good at. Here's the deal, I'm throwing a bottle here, but that doesn't have to be the only thing I'm throwing. People of Polygon, What Am I Throwing, and Where Am I Throwing It? Photoshop this picture up with your answer, however you wish, and stick it in here! Use an image hoster like tinypic.com for best results!

FROM THE FORUMS

1y8hdu_medium

1: Halogon 4: Polygon vs. The Community (Sun 11/11) by ShaunMcIlroy

"To that end allow me introduce Halogon, our homegrown 'Halo' community which is organised by Mintycrys. And we have a surprise for you this Sunday.

We have some of the Polygon overlords who want to play Halo 4 with you, the Polygon/Halogon community. That's right. This Sunday, we will have the likes of Christopher Grant, Brian Crecente and company online to frolic in a number of exciting online gametypes."

POLYNAUTS COMMENT OF THE DAY:

I must commit sudoku.

Foxmcloud555 (5 Recommends) and math based ritual death.

Every day there will only be one comment from the previous thread. It's decided based upon the most recommends an individual receives for their comment; should two people have the same rating then both comments will be posted.

Okay, there we have another day's worth of Polynews. Remember to sound off in the comments below and share any awesome news you find today. As always check out the @Polygon feed on Twitter to keep up to date. There's also our own @Polynauts twitter feed for you to tweet us if you see something AMAZING that should be featured on tomorrows Polynauts Central.

NOTES:

New to the Polygon Community? Please take time to read the community guidelines. It contains a handy bunch of information on how to get the most out of the community.

If you're a fan of the image up top and want to submit your own, remember to keep them coming for later Polynauts Central posts, GIF's included, at this link.

Note: Don't forget Halogon tonight!

X

forgot?

Please choose a new Polygon username and password

As part of the new Polygon launch, prior users will need to choose a permanent username, along with a new password.

Your username will be used to login to Polygon going forward.

I already have a Vox Media account!

Verify Vox Media account

Please login to your Vox Media account. This account will be linked to your previously existing Eater account.

Please choose a new Polygon username and password

As part of the new Polygon launch, prior MT authors will need to choose a new username and password.

Your username will be used to login to Polygon going forward.

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker