Halogon Community Playdate for Dec. 2, 2012: Wonderbook Ed. Mk-II

Now that we've had a few weeks to let the majesty that is Halo 4 gel in everybody's hands, it's time for another community playdate! During the first playdate, we got to experience all of the gametypes available at launch, and even played with a couple of editors! Levels were gained, ordnance was called down (thanks for the new toys, Miller), Spartans were splattered, hills were captured, and fun times were had by all who played. So now, we're going to do it again. As usual, the fun starts Sunday at 3 p.m. EST/ 2 p.m. CST and 8 p.m. GMT to allow for people in the UK to play. Like last time, Shaun McIlroy will be recording matches so we can watch a compilation full of both fun and failings after the fact.

SOUNDS COOL! WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

Like last time, send a friend request to GT: PolygonHalo if you're looking to play (don't worry about that if you've already done so in the past), and be sure to stay on long enough for me to send out invites, since not everyone will get to play right off the bat in the event of large numbers of players wanting to get in on the action. Keep in mind that the PolygonHalo gamertag is not the tag that will be online playing, but merely a metatag through which we can send out invites, don't look for that account to be online playing Halo 4. Since last time was a bit of a mess, we may end up splitting into two parties for maximum enjoyment, as there were many people wanting to play, and only space for a couple new faces to join every few matches. The week after, we get new maps to play with, so the following playdate will likely be two weeks after this one, but until then, post in the thread if you plan on attending, send in your friend requests to the Halogon gamertag, and I'll see you on Sunday!