Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup

Black Knight Rebel provided this header - thanks!

Okay folks, in this thread you're encouraged to share your information regarding Steam, PSN, Xbox LIVE, Nintendo Network and so on. The information is then inputted into the Polynauts Connect database, and comments will be curated below to keep it somewhat clean and tidy so we know who's added, and whatnot.

Information can currently be added and updated only by myself, PaddyStardust, and Salias. The reason it's not open for all to edit is to prevent tinkering, and basically trolling of the any available information. We're keeping the same database that was begun on The Verge, so before you leave your comments below why not check to see if you're already there.

Games that are listed on Polynauts Connect are done so on a large scale basis, with those that have dwindling interest/numbers depreciated as time goes by. For example Halogon is an ongoing community initiative begun by Mintycrys and there's a large group of Polynauts who play those events, whereas a game like Borderlands 2 might have a limited active lifespan in the grand scheme of things and thus may not have the same active community in two to three months.

If you're looking to communicate with each other then you'll hopefully find this database of online identities a handy tool. So, remember to click through to the database here, and see which information you want to divulge willingly. I removed the data for the majority of people and have added it back as per their request. I wouldn't want to presume that because they allowed it on The Verge, that it's okay on Polygon. So if you were on the list, and currently are not - this is why.

Thanks Polynauts, now go play some games together!

Thanks to Black Knight Rebel for the header!

*UPDATE* If you could please include three games you wish to play with others (and respective platforms) I can add them to the list. It should make it easier to find people to play certain titles with. If you could please add this to your individual conversation thread below that would be most appreciated.

Loading poll...