30 Days of Gaming: Day 30 - Favourite game of all time?

30 Days of Gaming. Last orders at the bar!

Todays Question - Day 30

What is your favourite game of ALL TIME?

Metal Gear Solid (PS1)

Metalgearsolidtitlescreen-620x_medium

If any of you didn't see this coming, I worry for you. The original Metal Gear Solid changed my life. I had a PlayStation, but I only used to play things like Ridge Racer, Actua Soccer, licensed crap, you know what I mean, nothing of real substance. Then the demo for this turned up with my monthly PlayStation mag, and my mind was blown. The stealth gameplay was superb for it's time, the work put into the voices and cutscenes was second to none, and I couldn't stop playing it. As soon as I could, I went to my local second hand shop, and traded in Rascal and Fantastic Four (both terrible games) for this, and it remains the best trade I ever made. Over that summer, I must have beaten this thing a dozen times, and I still play it at least once a year.

Metal Gear Solid, you rock :D

Your turn! What game takes the gold for your favourite game EVER? Drop your answers, reasons or images down below, and lets argue about who's is best!

Yesterdays Question: Unexpected favourites?

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.
Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5353_tracker